by Roopali | Apr 19, 2022 | Uncategorized
For every single ad impression, Facebook runs an ad auction wherein its system selects the best ads to run based on the ads’ maximum bids and ad performance.
So every time you as an advertiser, set up an ad and define the audience you want to taregt, there is no guarantee that anyone in that audience will actually see your ad. This is because your ad must first win an auction to be seen.
So how can you ensure that you win the auction?
You might think that putting more money on an ad will solve the issue. That’s only partly true: the ad with the highest total value will win the auction, but the value is determined through different variables.
The highest total value is scored by three major factors:
- Bid: This is the maximum amount that you will potentially pay to win a bid
- Estimated Action Rates: This is the estimated action that your target audience will most likely take. An action would be clicking, converting, engaging etc.
- Ad Quality: This is a measurement based on multiple sources, including relevance, feedback from people viewing or hiding the ad, and assessments of clickbait.
Overall, estimated action rate, ad quality/relevance and bid are key indicators for the success of your ad campaign.
Are you struggling to get conversions or leads from your Facebook/ Instagram ads? Contact our team today for a 30 min discovery call.
by Roopali | Mar 16, 2022 | Uncategorized
Contrary to most common beliefs- Facebook is not dead. The Latest figures from global data show that Facebook is the 3rd most visited website in the world and it’s the #1 world’s most used social platform. Facebook also has 2.91 Billion active users on a monthly basis and in the UAE, Facebook’s eligible reach is 82.4%. ( Source: Global Reports on Digital Trends Jan 2022).
Facebook has been continuously evolving and changing and the average organic Facebook Page post sees just 0.07% engagement. In order to get your brand up ahead and in front of your audience- you need to understand how the Facebook algorithm works.
So what is Facebook Algorithm?
Simply put, Facebook’s algorithm is the engine behind the scenes that determines your feed. Instead of presenting posts in chronological order, the Facebook algorithm evaluates every post to see if it’s of the user’s interest, scores it according to major ranking signals, and arranges it in descending order of interest. The more engaging posts get pushed higher on your news feed.
Currently the algorithm works of 3 key signals.
- Where the post come from or who posted it : You are most likely to see posts from sources you have interacted with such as friends, family, business.
- The type of content: Based on what you have interacted with in past- videos, images, reels, stories.
- Interactions with the post: Feed will prioritize posts that gained a lot of engagement, especially from people you have interacted with a lot.
In order to get the best out of Facebook for your brand you need to remember these 5 points
- Know what your audience wants to see and keep your posts meaningful and informative.
- Make sure your content is genuine and authentic.
- Engage with your audience and make sure you are responding to the comments.
- Use all the features of Facebook, specially the newly launched reels, but don’t forget stories.
- Lastly, don’t forget the humble status post. The status post ( with no images) actually gets the highest engagement at0.13%. Photo posts are next at 0.11%, then videos at 0.08%, and finally link posts at 0.03%.
The final step of the Facebook newsfeed algorithm is to find a sweet spot between different types and sources of the post so as to make an exciting news feed for every user to scroll through and spend as much as possible.
If keeping up with the latest Facebook algorithm updates is still over your head, try to focus on getting to know your target audience as best you can. Then, if you create content in line with the audience and they react to it enthusiastically, you’ll quickly notice that the Facebook algorithm will actually work for your brand.
If you are still not sure on how to make this work then book a 30 min discovery session with us. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
by Roopali | Feb 24, 2022 | Uncategorized
We get it. You have been able to manage to sell your products and services online so far and probably have Facebook and Instagram shops active as well. So you might be thinking about why having an effective website is relevant for you. But, and it’s a big but, every business needs a professional website. It’s not an expensive luxury or a frivolous endeavor but a fundamental tool that every company needs.
Here are 8 reason why
- Having a website makes you look professional and increases trust. Most people don’t trust a business without a good website. A clean, modern page that is regularly updated and pops up in search engines is an instant credibility boost.
- Your website is the anchor for your marketing. Your marketing efforts begin and end with your website. It’s the place where you centralize all of your business information and marketing messages.
- This is your own digital tool. Off all the other digital channels you use ( social/ google etc), your website is the only asset that you really own and control. With the other social media channels, you do not control the way the algorithm works or how your content will be prioritized. You don’t have to follow the constantly updated rules of social platforms.
- It’s an essential part of the consumer journey. An effective website is where you want your audience from different channels to end up. It’s on the website that you’ll inspire action from your potential clients.
- You can sell online via your website. Ecommerce sales are exploding and are projected to hit over $5.4 trillion in 2022. To scale your online business you will need.
- Website allows you to interact with your consumer, even if its post business hours.
- Once you’re online and have an SEO-optimized website, you have a chance of showing up in Google search results, thereby gaining leads and sales via organic traffic.
- Potential customers can learn more about your business. Around 90% of website visitors first look for a company’s products/service page. Other sections of the site are then browsed.
Customers are online, your competitors are online, and if you’re not there to intervene, your competitors and your customers will connect, leaving your business behind. So build your website to improve lead generation, visibility, social proof, and authority for your business.
Still not sure where to start? Contact us our team today. We have several cost effective solutions for website build.
by Roopali | Feb 18, 2022 | Uncategorized
The TikTok algorithm is a complex system designed to serve users content based on what it believes to be of high interest. The highly personalized TikTok algorithm that fuels the For You feed is what makes the app so addictive. According to TikTok, the For You Page’s algorithms are based on the preferences and activity history of individual users. So no two users will see the same videos on their For You page, and the videos you see might change over time based on your viewing preferences and even your current state of mind.
There are 3 main factors that influence TikTok recommendations.
- User interactions- such as video likes, shares, account follows, comments, videos flagged as “not interested”, creators you hide.
- Video information- runtime, sounds, stickers, and hashtags
- Device and account settings- TikTok also puts your device and account settings into consideration, although not to the same level as user activity and video information
One more factor that does influence the FYP is Subject Matter. TikTok is great at categorizing content based on user interests, so the subject matter is an important factor when it comes to reaching potential on the app. Each of the above factors is used by TikTok’s recommendation system to generate a completely unique For You Page.
Here a 7 tips on how to make the TikTok algorithm work for your business and brand in 2022
- Switch to a TikTok Pro account: TikTok offers two types of pro accounts, depending on whether you’re a creator or a business. Creator or Business account gives you access to metrics and insights that can help guide your TikTok strategy
- Create Shorter Videos: The algorithm rewards videos that are watched from start to finish, so aim to keep at least some of your videos short to increase your chances that users will complete them. 15-20 seconds is a good target to shoot for.
- Focus on a Subculture/Niche: As subject matter holds weight in the TikTok algorithm, it’s important that you consistently create content in a relevant niche. The more videos you create in your niche, the better your chances of showing up in the For You pages of the right users.
- Adapt your brand/ content to the latest trends: Following trends is a great way to increase your audience and get on the FYP.
- Make the First Few Seconds ( say within 3 seconds) Count:
- Use Popular Hashtags: Prioritize hashtag challenges that use trending effects for best results.
- Make Your Captions Relevant and Engaging: You can now add a caption of up to 300 characters, which gives you plenty of space to write a relevant and engaging caption that describes your video or adds context. Make sure you insert relevant keywords.
Lastly, remember that being consistent and building a strong presence is the most powerful way to “hack” the algorithm.
Want to learn more about how to make the best use of TikTok for your brand? Contact us today to ‘tok’ with an expert!